Every day, the chef lovingly prepares a wide variety of around 30 dishes, including a salad bar of freshly-picked vegetables and miso soup using locally caught seafood. A breakfast of Nagasaki’s nutritious foods will provide you with the energy for the day.
Hours: 7:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m. (last order 9:30 a.m.)
Carefully selected ingredients
- Rice for breakfast is either Koshihikari from Shimane or Nikomaru from Nagasaki
- Sausages are original sausages made of pork from Shimabara, Nagasaki.
- Bacon is original bacon made of pork from Shimabara, Nagasaki.
- Eggs are delivered from Matsumoto Sky Farm, a contracted poultry farm located in Ariake-cho , Nagasaki.
- Asparagus is from the Taniguchi farm located in Kinkai-cho , Nagasaki
- Mini tomatoes are organic tomatoes from Shimabara, Nagasaki Broccoli is organic broccoli from Shimabara, Nagasaki
Fresh vegetable salad (lettuce, cucumbers, mini tomatoes, string beans, broccoli); warm vegetable cream sauce (paprika, asparagus, baby corn ); corn soup; scrambled eggs; boiled eggs (boiled in hot-spring water); hash potatoes; chilled tofu (in summer); boiled tofu (in winter); shira-ae (salad dressed with white sesame, tofu, and seasonings); grilled salmon; grilled salted cod roe spiced with red pepper; mekabu (type of seaweed); kamaboko (processed seafood product) (stick-shaped fried type and vegetable fried type); nikujaga (a dish of meat, potatoes and onion stewed in sweetened soy sauce); boiled chicken and vegetables
Chikuzen-style; bamboo sprouts poached in soy broth seasoned with flakes of dried bonito; boiled dried young sardines and Japanese pepper Arima-style; pickled radishes; pickled cucumbers; umeboshi (pickled plum), pickled Chinese cabbage; miso soup (laver and Welsh onion), seafood miso soup
Bread (rolls, cheese bread, nut bread, raisin bread, Danishes)
Yogurt (with sugar and honey); seasonal fruits
Orange juice, pink grapefruit juice, tomato juice, coffee, tea, Japanese tea, mineral water
The menu and ingredients may be changed depending on the season.